Goo Goo Dolls - Absolute Goo

Banner Header

I'm Still Here in the Dizzy20 Set?!

I'm Still Here in the Dizzy20 Set?!
« on: September 11, 2018, 05:06 PM »
How awesome would it be if the GGD put I'm Still Here in the set this fall? It's as deep in their catalog as they can go. I'm aware that the song was a solo John Rzeznik effort, but I don't think that should be the reason for not playing it. Especially a song of that calibre. That's one they've NEVER done live. Thoughts?

Re: I'm Still Here in the Dizzy20 Set?!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 10:11 AM »
I was just thinking how silly it is I’m Still Here is always not included. All of Johns songs were written by John and I don’t see why I’m still here is separated from The Goo Goo Dolls. It’s a killer song and they should just make it a goo song. Wish he’d also give us his version of Always Know Where You Are.

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 12:52 PM »
I agree! Those two songs were amazing. If you put them in the GGD catalog they just instantly pop. I hope we see I'm Still Here on this tour. I know it's reallyyy out from left field, but it would be a great surprise.

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 04:02 PM »
Sounds good to me!
"Keep your memories but don’t live the past..."

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 07:44 PM »
I've been wanting to hear this live forever!    It's on my running playlist - great song!

Back in the day, when I worked at The Disney Store it was on the soundtrack loop that played because it was from the movie Treasure Planet.