Goo Goo Dolls - Absolute Goo

Banner Header

Meant to be... spreading the goo love

Meant to be... spreading the goo love
« on: May 17, 2018, 11:43 AM »
During the presale I purchased a balcony seat for my October show at the Beacon Theater, but later I was able to get an orchestra seat, so I have 2 tickets, until today. I had the intention of giving this ticket away to someone who loves the band but couldn't afford to go to a show. I went food shopping near my house, where I always shop. The guy bagging my groceries asked me if I went to the long way home tour, bc I was wearing my shirt from show. I told him I never miss a tour. I told him I have tickets for Dizzy Up the Girl and he couldn't believe 20 years has passed.  He said he would love to see them. I told him to go out there and get tickets. I told him I am going to see U2 and I also never miss a tour. He was like wow.  So as I'm driving home, I realize he is the person to give the ticket to!!  I went home and got the ticket. I went to the store and gave it to him. He was thrilled. I told him I've  been trying to figure out who to give this ticket to and it's you. I wanted it to be someone who loves goo and will rock out!

Re: Meant to be... spreading the goo love
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 02:39 PM »
Love this!!
"Breaking down the walls in my own mind"-So Alive

manda90

• Yeah all the things that you are....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 03:25 PM »
That’s so awesome of you!

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 09:34 PM »
Thanks! 🎸

Annie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2018, 10:59 AM »
This is so cool! How generous of you!

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 11:50 AM »
Good Karma is yours!  As they say, what goes around, comes around!  You've definitely got love coming your way.
Thanks for being a true Goo fan.

realold

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2018, 12:01 PM »
Thanks! And I could use some good karma!
I'm just imagining him in my head telling his friends, and them saying for free??? Lol

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2018, 12:08 PM »
This is so cool! How generous of you!

Thank you!😊