Let Love In
Come To Me
Use Me
Bringing on the Light
Name
Boxes

Re: NEW LIVE ALBUM: available 7/21
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2018, 09:12 PM »
I listened to your podcast. I appreciate the additional info and can't wait to hear more, and also, you guys are a lot of fun! :)

Released "nationally" means only in the US, then, right? You guys mentioned that it's part of Record Store Day Crawl in LA, but will it be available in other parts of the US? I'm in Canada, but I care a lot about having a physical copy of the music I love, so I might have to ask a friend in the States to try to get one for me.

Also, I love the title (does anyone actually know why John has that taped to the stage in front of him? I'm really curious), and the cover art is GORGEOUS. I'm looking forward to hearing about this part two and am also hoping for some more rarely played songs to make an appearance... love these songs too but would be super excited to get some more songs that we don't yet have on a live recording!

Thanks, glad you like it! Yes, the vinyl will be available at record stores across the US, not just LA.

Thanks, Gen! Now I have to see which of my American friends I can convince to get it for me, haha.

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2018, 09:29 PM »
My best guess for a Volume 2

Tattered Edge
Over and Over
Black Baloon
Here is Gone
Let Love In
Come To Me
Use Me
Bringing on the Light
Name
Boxes

I agree that Tattered Edge would make a great opener for a part two! Love that song. I'd also love to have a live recording of Over and Over because I absolutely love the way John sings that second "Take it over and over and over again" in the more recent live performances - he really goes for it and it sounds SO good.

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2018, 05:26 PM »
I don't have a record player yet but I did order my copy.

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2018, 10:19 AM »
Pre-ordered my copy!

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2018, 10:32 AM »
Ok, in the UK interview John says they picked 22 songs from over 100 shows and they are mixed and going to be released,
So we have 12 more live tracks coming? It’s still a little confusing, but hope it’s true

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2018, 06:45 PM »
Will there be any news regarding the second volume soon?