Goo Goo Dolls - Absolute Goo

Banner Header

Video interview with bobe.me

Re: Video interview with bobe.me
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 04:20 PM »
That was great and so enjoyable!  Thanks so much for posting!

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 03:02 AM »
It is interesting that John talks about the label letting him write whatever he wants and having total control over his art, but then he is asked about writing an album and he says listeners don't have the attention span for an album.

If he wants to write and release an entire album, he should! If he wants to write EPs, he should do that! I don't understand why listener's attention spans should come into it... The majority of fans are women in their 40s-60s who aren't the young audience that he's referring to. I wish John would just do what he wants and not worry about what everyone thinks. That's what made DUTG so special.....

Having said all that, on an entirely different note, the botox/plastic surgery worries me- only the skin right around his eyes moves naturally. Can someone please tell him that it is okay to age naturally and botox/plastic surgery just makes it look like work has been done, but it doesn't make anyone look younger!!!

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 02:30 PM »
Awesome!  Thank you. I love these real down to earth interviews. And I just have to say it; his hair looks fantastic!!