Goo Goo Dolls - Absolute Goo

Banner Header

Wish John Rzeznik a very Happy Birthday today!!

Re: Wish John Rzeznik a very Happy Birthday today!!
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2017, 07:33 PM »
John,  May you be blessed with as much love, beauty, generosity, humor,  joy, and hope as you share with others. Enjoy your birthday with your family!

« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2017, 08:03 PM »
Happy Birthday, John! Enjoy your awesome day~~~!  8)

SuzieH

• View Profile
John Rzeznik - Happy Birthday
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2017, 08:07 PM »
Hope it is a blessed one with your family. And, maybe you have found that perfect blend of apples for your pie!

« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2017, 08:10 PM »
Happy birthday from your proclaimed protege and biggest (yet smallest!) fan Max! Enjoy your day with your lovely family!

« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2017, 08:29 PM »
Wishing you the happiest of birthdays today John! Hope you're enjoying your special day with your beautiful family😊

« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2017, 09:33 PM »
Happy, Happy Birthday!
"Breaking down the walls in my own mind"-So Alive

« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2017, 10:00 PM »
Happy birthday, John! Wishing you and your family all the best today and for another year! :)

« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2017, 10:09 PM »
Happy Birthday, John!! Hope your day is extra special!!! Thanks for making the world a brighter place with your smile and your music!!!

« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2017, 10:45 PM »
Happy Birthday, Johnny!  You gave me the gift of music back after 8 years of missing it.  I got the opportunity to meet you and personally thank you for that on 11/11/17 in Vegas.  Thank you so much for being so gracious and doing what you do!  You'll never know how profound an impact you have had on some of our lives.  Hope your day was the best!

« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2017, 11:50 PM »
Celebrating 52 years young...You can leave your best wishes to John right here!
Happy Birthday to a legend! Thank you for many years of amazing lyrics and music. I battle depression from time to time and the music you guys produce help me cope with it. I have two daughters one is 3 and one is 15 months old, and a step son who’s 9 who all love the Goo Goo Dolls. I also incorporate 1 song each year into my lesson plans as an English teacher to introduce poetry. One of my favorite music videos and songs to teach is Better Days. I try to bait the students into looking at poetry the same way they listen to music.

Thank you for so many amazing years and for continuing to write. All of your fans appreciate it more than you guys may imagine.

Enjoy your birthday and keep rocking!

« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2017, 04:22 AM »
Happy Birthday JR!  Hope it was a great one...... thank you for all you do with your incredible talents, you're an enormous inspiration to so many people. 

« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2017, 04:44 AM »
John, the impact you have had on my world and the world as a whole is undeniable. Thank you for pushing through all the tough years to continue to share your music with the world. You've got some serious grit and persistence, and I couldn't have had a better idol/role model growing up. You and Robby endlessly inspire me and make day after day a little brighter. For that I have to say thank you, thank you for sharing that gift. You have given me something wonderful to hang onto in the form of your music. Much love to you and your fam from me, my fam and friends who all love ya and your music, and wishing you many more years of happiness. The future is unwritten, my man!

« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2017, 02:58 PM »
Happy birthday John.. from a fellow Sagitarius... disappointed that I will not be able to attend the show in Worcester ...next time for sure