Absolute Goo

Banner Header

Alternative Albums [Fanmade]

Ben

• She asks if I'm a lover.
    • View Profile
Alternative Albums [Fanmade]
« on: May 17, 2017, 04:19:57 PM »
I was just messing around with PS and decided to make alternative Goo Goo Dolls' albums. I'm planning on making more in the near future. All the selfmade albums have in common that the songs on it are similar in style, lyrics, messages etc.

NOTE: all songs, logo's, pictures and sounds I use belong to their righteous owner, I do not make profit out of any of these, it's just a hobby

Goo Goo Dolls - Pressure On The System (2017)

About this 'album'
All Goo Goo Dolls' songs about society, government, working class and the system. The picture used as cover is where 'Superstar Carwash' used to be. The backside is Broadway Auditorium in Buffalo (of the famous song Broadway)

Like I said I'm planning to make more in the near future. Tell me if you would buy this album and why (not)! If you have any suggestions hit me up and I'll try to create it.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 04:26:22 PM by Ben »
I keep on looking but something's always missing.

Re: Alternative Albums [Fanmade]
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 08:55:44 PM »
I used to do this all the time when I was younger. I'd draw artwork and max mix CDs of my favorite songs usually the same amount that would on an actual album (11-14 songs) and make my own version of a Goo album. I always preferred to mix songs that are in the same era. For example, I would pick 3-5 or so songs from ABNG, SSCW, and HMU. I'd do the same for DUTG and GF and so on. Now I do kinda the same thing but I just make playlists on iTunes without all the silly artwork lol.

Annie

• View Profile
Re: Alternative Albums [Fanmade]
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 07:00:56 AM »
Cool !!