Goo Goo Dolls - Absolute Goo

Banner Header

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Goo Goo Dolls News & Info / Re: NEW LIVE ALBUM: available 7/21
« Last post by Caruso65 on Today at 02:16 PM »
There has to be a 20th anniversary deluxe version of DUTG right?
It should come with a live cd like Boy
I don't believe I did any of those things. I was being mindful to stick to the topic, the music, not the band or John or Robby. If I did I apologize. I'm going to go clean while I blast Boxes!
I understand the band worked very hard to bring this music to us. I see how tirelessly they keep writing and traveling and performing, and I'm so grateful. There just seems to be a disconnect with part of the fan base. I'm not sure if they are aware of it, or they are just doing what they think is best.
I really wanted Tattered Edge, Let Love In, Over and Over
Yesss!  I love Tattered Edge. Feel the silence is awesome too.
« Last post by Caruso65 on Today at 11:53 AM »
I really wanted Tattered Edge, Let Love In, Over and Over
There are tweets on ggd Twitter saying the same thing we are saying. One person is pretty pissed off about hearing the same fckn songs over and over, his words, but I agree. Some people are saying they won't be buying this album. Some people are happy and excited. They can't please everyone. So they need to just make a change, even if it's just a few songs. Just my opinion, for whatever it's worth. Still love goo and always will.

That person is me!! And maybe I went overboard in the heat of my frustration.

Personally, I’d rather see a live album with from the newest two records and the EP.... OR a mix of newest and non singles. But not more of the hot mainstream phase. I love the 90s and mid 2000s hits but I’m TIRED of buying them again and again and frankly so many non singles, older, and newer songs are simply better songs. Just because they weren’t as radio friendly downstairs mean the fans don’t love them.
    Totally agree. Happy for those who like it. EP songs were on recent tours and hearing some, even just 2 of them would have been a better choice.
« Last post by trollin158 on Today at 11:02 AM »
Key words here i think are from recent tours.

They dont play those older songs for some reason.

Hoping they really do go deeper with the dizzy tour.
We shall see!
« Last post by Jdt827 on Today at 10:57 AM »
There are tweets on ggd Twitter saying the same thing we are saying. One person is pretty pissed off about hearing the same fckn songs over and over, his words, but I agree. Some people are saying they won't be buying this album. Some people are happy and excited. They can't please everyone. So they need to just make a change, even if it's just a few songs. Just my opinion, for whatever it's worth. Still love goo and always will.

That person is me!! And maybe I went overboard in the heat of my frustration.

Personally, I’d rather see a live album with from the newest two records and the EP.... OR a mix of newest and non singles. But not more of the hot mainstream phase. I love the 90s and mid 2000s hits but I’m TIRED of buying them again and again and frankly so many non singles, older, and newer songs are simply better songs. Just because they weren’t as radio friendly downstairs mean the fans don’t love them.
« Last post by Gooboy on Today at 10:23 AM »
i am very happy and very excited about this new live album 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk