Goo Goo Dolls - Absolute Goo

Banner Header

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Listen for it, and request!

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwmusic/article/Goo-Goo-Dolls-Release-Boxes-Acoustic-Today-20171124

Music News Desk Nov. 24, 2017

Today, multi-platinum, Grammy-nominated band Goo Goo Dolls release their single, "Boxes (Acoustic)". On Thursday, the band announced a special free download of the song ahead of it's official release saying, "Hey, Goo Goo Dolls fans! We are giving you the chance to download our new single 'Boxes (Acoustic)' today for FREE as a special gift and thank you to all of you!" The single is now available for purchase or stream on all digital retailers HERE

esterday, Goo Goo Dolls made an appearance in Macy's 91st Annual Thanksgiving Day Parade. The band rode on the King Hawaiian float and performed their song "So Alive", which was recently featured in a BMW National TV Spot, to an audience of over 22 million viewers worldwide.
About Goo Goo Dolls The multi-platinum, Grammy-nominated Goo Goo Dolls are one of the most globally respected and influential forces in popular music, selling more than 12 million albums since 1986. They have scored 14 Top 10 radio hits (more than any other artist in the history of the Hot AC format), including "Name," "Slide," and "Iris," the latter spending nearly 12 straight months on the Billboard charts and holding the No. 1 position for 17 consecutive weeks. The band has toured the globe countless times, performed in front of millions of fans, received numerous awards (including four Grammy nominations), and recorded and released 11 studio albums, including 2016's Boxes. Rzeznik has also been honored with the Songwriters Hall of Fame Hal David Starlight Award.

Goo Goo Dolls News & Info / Re: 🦃IT'S A GOO GOBBLER GIVEAWAY!!🦃
« Last post by Pattid on November 23, 2017, 02:53 PM »
Come to me my sweetest pie!
By Lauren Cox

The Goo Goo Dolls floated their way down 34th Street and totally rocked out during the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade. So fun!

The 2017 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade has obviously been saving the best for last, because in the last hour we finally got to see the Goo Goo Dolls perform. John Reznik, 51, lead the performance while playing the guitar alongside bandmate Robby Takac, 53. The two rockers performed their most recent single, “So Alive”, as the crowd cheered from below the float they were riding on. Speaking of the float, the Goo Goo Dolls performed on the King’s Hawaiian Aloha Spirit float, which looked like a volcano straight off of one of the islands!

The Goo Goo Dolls were just one of many artists who performed during the annual parade. Country artist, Cam, followed shortly after the band, as well as Disney Channel star and solo artist, Sabrina Carpenter. Before that we were treated to performances by JoJo Siwa, Wyclef Jean, Flo Rida and Kat Graham, formerly known for her role as Bonnie on The Vampire Diaries. There were also some really exciting cameos early on in the parade by some of our favorite TV stars like Justin Hartley from This Is Us and Mike Vogel from The Brave. Plus, HollywoodLife had two awesome takeovers LIVE from the parade on our social media! Make sure you check out HollywoodLife‘s Instagram story for EXCLUSIVE content from 98 Degrees, and our Snapchat (hollywoodlifers), to see what Andy Grammer was up to during his parade float ride!

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/11/23/goo-goo-dolls-thanksgiving-day-parade-performance/
Goo Goo Dolls News & Info / Re: Watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade Online
« Last post by djgeneral on November 23, 2017, 12:24 PM »
CBS skipped them, and since I live in Detroit, NBC shows our parade. :( Does anyone have the video they can share?
« Last post by superjess on November 22, 2017, 06:51 PM »
YOU SHOULD BE TURKEY!

(when my aunt brings over tofurky)

« Last post by drchaz on November 21, 2017, 11:04 PM »
Give a little tryptophan (Give a little bit)
« Last post by kcategoo on November 21, 2017, 09:13 PM »
I started this on twitter but then it got longer and longer

String of Pies
I got no pecan pie no boysenberry pie or two
I've got merengue but it's nothing I picked up at school
I might have apple but I'm never giving it to you.

and here's a package from the bakery, and is that a cake I spy?
And anything I'm gonna bake you, its just another pie!

I had to wait so long that crusts and fruit start to go dry.
You've got no sugar and I can't make my Boston Cream pie.
You ask me how I am, I'm rolling crusts and doing fine.

And with your sugar sweetened cherry pies, there was a fruit I never knew,
and all the apples pies you've given me, its coming back to you.

String of Pies its always pumpkin pies with you.
String of pies you know there's nothing else to choose.
String of pies its been a string of pies with you.

and here's a package from the bakery,

Yeah I have too much time on my hands.
« Last post by Christine101872 on November 21, 2017, 06:42 PM »
I couldn’t decide so:

-tryptophan second time around (another second time around)

-turkey wide open (eyes wide open)

-squash me (use me)
« Last post by Gen on November 21, 2017, 06:41 PM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10