Goo Goo Dolls - Absolute Goo

Banner Header

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Goo Goo Dolls News & Info / Re: May 24, 2018
« Last post by ggdfan25 on Today at 12:03 PM »
I'm guessing either 1) Announcing the live album that John's been mentioning in interviews for the last few months, 2) A new EP, or 3) A release related to the DUTG tour
Greg G has generously given us a TON of photos from last night! Check them out:

The Goo Goo Dolls headlined the Wildflower Festival in Richardson, Texas last night - Chrck our some photos and videos: 

Thanks to @julie_elwood:

Goo Goo Dolls News & Info / May 24, 2018
« Last post by Caruso65 on Today at 09:09 AM »
Any idea what they will announce per their twitter post?
You've loved their hit songs including "Iris", "Name", "Slide" and "Black Balloon". Now see them perform live at the open-air, pristine Arranmore Farm & Polo Club in Oswego, IL.  Special guest artist Gavin DeGraw also performs.

Live in the city? Now you can skip the traffic and you don't have to deal with driving or parking. We'll fly you directly into the concert venue, so you can arrive in style aboard one of our state-of-the-art helicopters. The flight departs from our downtown heliport and, in a matter of minutes, you'll arrive at beautiful Arranmore Farm by helicopter. When the show is over your helicopter is waiting to fly you back to the city. This is the ultimate concert experience!

Proceeds go to Cal's Angels pediatric cancer foundation with a mission of granting wishes, raising awareness and funding research to help kids fighting cancer.

VIP & Helicopter passes include:

Front row viewing close to stage

East/West VIP areas will have a private tent lounge with food/bar area

Separate VIP restrooms

Exclusive high-end food/beverage included

Entry into a lottery for a Meet + Greet w/ band

Private merchandise shopping area

Round trip helicopter transportation between downtown Chicago and the concert venue

Limited seating is available on a first come, first serve basis (not guaranteed)

This offer is limited, so book now!

To reserve your seats, call us at 312.967.8687.

https://chicago-helicopter-experience.myshopify.com/products/goo-goo-dolls-vip-concert-helicopter-trip?variant=8656864378994
Goo Goo Dolls News & Info / Great New Goo Pics!
« Last post by Gen on May 17, 2018, 09:35 PM »
Big thanks to Greg for these photos as the band prepares for summer shows!

Thanks! 🎸
Goo Goo Dolls News & Info / Re: Meant to be... spreading the goo love
« Last post by manda90 on May 17, 2018, 03:25 PM »
That’s so awesome of you!
Love this!!
During the presale I purchased a balcony seat for my October show at the Beacon Theater, but later I was able to get an orchestra seat, so I have 2 tickets, until today. I had the intention of giving this ticket away to someone who loves the band but couldn't afford to go to a show. I went food shopping near my house, where I always shop. The guy bagging my groceries asked me if I went to the long way home tour, bc I was wearing my shirt from show. I told him I never miss a tour. I told him I have tickets for Dizzy Up the Girl and he couldn't believe 20 years has passed.  He said he would love to see them. I told him to go out there and get tickets. I told him I am going to see U2 and I also never miss a tour. He was like wow.  So as I'm driving home, I realize he is the person to give the ticket to!!  I went home and got the ticket. I went to the store and gave it to him. He was thrilled. I told him I've  been trying to figure out who to give this ticket to and it's you. I wanted it to be someone who loves goo and will rock out!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk