Beach Slang

· 6 · 378

gaurashaktidas

• View Profile
Beach Slang
« on: November 09, 2019, 07:52 PM »
Beach Slang just played their first date on the tour last night. How was it??

gaurashaktidas

• View Profile
Re: Beach Slang
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 10:45 AM »
Anyone catch the Slang at one of the shows yet?

It's looking very likely I'll be able to swing AC on Saturday since they're not in Philly on this go around and I really want to see BS as well.  Stoked!

dm08

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2019, 11:23 AM »

It's looking very likely I'll be able to swing AC on Saturday since they're not in Philly on this go around and I really want to see BS as well.  Stoked!

Hi there.  I saw Beach Slang at the Madison, WI show.  They were very engaging and exciting to watch, but their type of music doesn't really appeal to me.  Also, they were LOUD!!!

gaurashaktidas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2019, 02:54 PM »

Hi there.  I saw Beach Slang at the Madison, WI show.  They were very engaging and exciting to watch, but their type of music doesn't really appeal to me.  Also, they were LOUD!!!

Thank you for the info!  I'll make sure to bring ear plugs HAHA

Luckily, I go to lots of punk and hardcore shows so the volume won't bother me too much.  I think it's awesome that the Goo's brought them out.  Looking forward (hopefully!) to Saturday.

WildAboutGoo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 11:09 PM »
not impressed.... way to loud and not my kind of music either... used 'MF'er' way to much.... and why does he take off his pants?????

gaurashaktidas

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2019, 09:54 AM »
not impressed.... way to loud and not my kind of music either... used 'MF'er' way to much.... and why does he take off his pants?????

I had a lot of people asking me that when they saw my photos.  I am going to assume it was something to get people talking, sort of like how the Replacements operated back in the 80's.  Like, whether you dig us or not, you're going to remember us.