Maryland show 12/14 seating chart changed :(

· 4 · 103

WildAboutGoo

• View Profile
Maryland show 12/14 seating chart changed :(
« on: December 03, 2019, 11:14 PM »
when I first purchased tix there were only 3 sections on the floor labeled 1, 2, 3 (now where sec 4, 5 & 6 are).  It had the stage where normally sec 1, 2 & 3 would be...  I didn't luck out with floor, got sec 104 which at that time of purchase thought they weren't gonna be to bad... now today it seems they've added 3 of the floor sections and moved the stage 'back', so now my 'ok' seats are now all the way in the back corner :(    So annoyed - not sure if that's Goos, Rob Thomas or TM screwing the fans.... I would not have purchased those had the seating chart at the time of purchase had 6 floor sections like now.. luckily those that purchased tix in Sec 1,2 or 3 initially are fine...any suggestions?
:(

Gen

• View Profile
Re: Maryland show 12/14 seating chart changed :(
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 03:14 PM »
The artists have no control over that sort of thing. Likely the venue, along with the station hosting the event, decided to add more sections when they got close to selling out.

WildAboutGoo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 11:24 PM »
you're prob right - it's just so frustrating... like I said, I would Not have purchased those tix if that's how it was set up when I bought.... I feel dooped again :(  I should know by now to just wait til right before the shows to get tix...

Gen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 06:37 PM »
I'm with you. It sucks.