Send Your Birthday Wishes to John Rzeznik!

· 19 · 1057

Bad Cat

• View Profile
Re: Send Your Birthday Wishes to John Rzeznik!
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2019, 08:17 PM »
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, John!! I was at the Marquee Theater, wished you Happy Birthday in person and the show was AMAZING. Your music always makes me smile.  :)

Jen101084

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2019, 08:48 PM »
Happy Birthday Johnny! Thank you for bringing so much joy into my life with your music for the last 25 years! Now my 6 and 2 year olds love you guys as well! Wishing you many more birthdays filled love, laughter, health, music and tours! Can't wait to see you guys again!  ;)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 08:51 PM by Jen101084 »

Pattid

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2019, 09:01 PM »
Happy birthday John from a fellow Sagittarian!  I am about to turn 50 ! A true fan for 24 years, your music makes me very happy. Your voice is magical and soulful. My daughters are now huge fans as well. Thank you! Wishing you Joy and happiness always. Come back to Boston!

Sweet Charade

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2019, 01:01 AM »
Happy belated birthday to you, John! Thank you for your willingness to speak out for social justice, support of vital causes, generosity to fans, hilarious banter, unparalleled showmanship, and lyrics that continue to move so many. May God bless you, your beautiful family, and the band and crew.