• View Profile
Re: M & G photos...
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2016, 11:46 AM »
I've sent you a message. Thank you!

SaraJ012

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2016, 12:39 PM »
Help! I went to the show in Chattanooga 11/26. Won tix through tunespeak so I don't know how to get my M&G photos.

azgoogirl

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2016, 09:50 AM »
Hi - I had VIP for the Sahuarita/Tucson show last Friday (12/9). Who can I contact about the M&G pics? I haven't gotten an email with the link. I went to the IM but I can't find the message board anymore. Did they get rid of it?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!  :)

OnlyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2016, 10:38 AM »
Hi - I had VIP for the Sahuarita/Tucson show last Friday (12/9). Who can I contact about the M&G pics? I haven't gotten an email with the link. I went to the IM but I can't find the message board anymore. Did they get rid of it?

Yes, they got rid the message board. Send Annie a PM here on the forum or email info@absolutegoo.com your meet and greet details and she will help you out!  :)
"Keep your memories but don’t live the past..."

azgoogirl

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2016, 11:49 AM »

Yes, they got rid the message board. Send Annie a PM here on the forum or email info@absolutegoo.com your meet and greet details and she will help you out!  :)
Perfect! I sent Annie a PM. Thanks for your help!