Walk Away

· 88 · 20378

Ben

• She asks if I'm a lover.
    • View Profile
Re: Walk Away
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2016, 09:01 AM »
http://tower.jp/item/4247536/ボクシーズ
You can find a preview of walk away on this website under contents. You just might have to translate the page from Japanese to English in order to find it haha
Thank you, I translated it and you can click HERE to immediately listen to Walk Way (0:45 seconds)

All I can say for now is its a mix of 'Sympathy' and 'Come to Me'. The lyrics so far are pure Rzeznik.. I want the full song!!
I keep on looking but something's always missing.

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2016, 01:02 PM »
Why the hell was this not put on the American cd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dumb dumb dumb! !!!!!!!!! Its true goo, it would not have hurt them to put a 12th song on the cd!  :o Just wait to I have a talk with john! lol
#SOPISSED
Innocence looks good on you ..............

Cubed

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2016, 01:11 PM »
This song will do just what I wanted it to:

Replace "Lucky One" on my remix of the album. All the other songs have some redeeming qualities, but that song should've been replaced by "Walk Away."

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2016, 01:22 PM »
Funny , I actually think  " lucky one " has the best chance as making a radio hit ..... now do I think its a great goo song? the answer is def. not , but its got a great powerful boring hook and its only 3:09 , perfect for the radio and there are some good lyrics in the verse's , johns voice is great on it too , personally I think these " young sheep" radio listeners would eat it up! and best choice for a 2nd single ..... just my opinion 
Innocence looks good on you ..............

Me & My Arrow

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2016, 01:26 PM »
This song will do just what I wanted it to:

Replace "Lucky One" on my remix of the album. All the other songs have some redeeming qualities, but that song should've been replaced by "Walk Away."

Cubed, when you said you were remixing some of the songs (like removing the Cher vocals in "Reverse"), what exactly did you mean? You don't have stems, right? Regardless, I'd be curious to hear the end result.

nazar.huda

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2016, 03:57 PM »
Do you guys know when we could get our hand on the 12th song? I heard the snippet, it's so amazing! Like a mix of Lumineers and the Goos. And that's a combination I highly appreciate.

Acole

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2016, 04:07 AM »
You can buy an iTunes gift card for Japan and change your iTunes Store by clicking "change country" at the bottom left.

http://japancodesupply.com/collections/itunes-gift-card

djgeneral

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2016, 06:17 PM »
has anyone found the song yet to share? I think my post was deleted, not sure why. this is a b-side that is not available in the US. No reason to hide the song from people.

OnlyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2016, 06:30 PM »
has anyone found the song yet to share? I think my post was deleted, not sure why. this is a b-side that is not available in the US. No reason to hide the song from people.

Read your messages.

And just to be crystal clear, this is considered FILE SHARING, which we do not allow. Period. If you want the song, buy the import. Don't discuss file sharing on the board. Got it?
"Keep your memories but don’t live the past..."

nazar.huda

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2016, 09:23 PM »
What I was asking was is there any way to buy the song online without buying the whole album again or ordering it from Japan? It's kind of a hassle and I already purchased the album.

OnlyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2016, 10:15 PM »
What I was asking was is there any way to buy the song online without buying the whole album again or ordering it from Japan? It's kind of a hassle and I already purchased the album.

Rest assured as soon as we have any information about this song we will be sure to let everyone know! (And I knew you meant you were looking for a legal file, no worries.)
"Keep your memories but don’t live the past..."

djgeneral

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2016, 02:26 PM »
I am looking for a legal file as well. Please relax. I would gladly pay $1/ $1.29 whatever, but I'm not buying an itunes Japan giftcard to rebuy a whole album. That is robbery and unfair. John and Robby probably have no idea where the song ended up and they would surely agree with getting the song out to fans in whatever way possible. I would gladly pay $1.29 if it was available in our country, don't try and act like I'm some robber. I purchased my fan club membership this year, 2 concert tickets, the deluxe album package, etc.

MHamberger

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2016, 04:11 PM »
I am looking for a legal file as well. Please relax. I would gladly pay $1/ $1.29 whatever, but I'm not buying an itunes Japan giftcard to rebuy a whole album. That is robbery and unfair. John and Robby probably have no idea where the song ended up and they would surely agree with getting the song out to fans in whatever way possible. I would gladly pay $1.29 if it was available in our country, don't try and act like I'm some robber. I purchased my fan club membership this year, 2 concert tickets, the deluxe album package, etc.

I mean, just spitballing here, but heeding your own advice may be a good idea.............

I think the point they're trying to drive home is that we need to be patient.

BulletproofAngel

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2016, 09:01 AM »
Hey guys,

We asked about buying this song, and per band management, the song is only available as part of the CD that was released in Japan. There is a site where you can purchase the CD for about $22 US, and then choose the shipping method, which ranges anywhere from $4.59 to $22 US. (You can choose your country and the price will recalculate.)
Here is the link: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/WPCR-17225

It's not the answer everyone was looking for, but this is what we were told, so check out that link.
"Breaking down the walls in my own mind"-So Alive

Ben

• She asks if I'm a lover.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2016, 11:27 AM »
Lol, when it comes out in Japan someone out there will put in on Youtube soon enough. Just wait.
I keep on looking but something's always missing.