Walk Away

· 88 · 20384

nazar.huda

• View Profile
Re: Walk Away
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2016, 12:36 PM »
Yikes! 50$ for one song.. Idk if I like that..

djgeneral

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2016, 02:11 PM »
Yeah, absolutely disgusting. The band themselves do not agree with it, just the greedy labels. No one is spending $50 for a song

djgeneral

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2016, 02:38 PM »
Anyone hear it yet?

nazar.huda

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2016, 01:00 AM »
Not me or anyone I know have.

djgeneral

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2016, 07:45 PM »
What a bummer.

KevinsSong

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2016, 07:35 AM »
Surely we can hear it somewhere? Everyone on this board has bought this album there has to be another way of hearing it

Ben

• She asks if I'm a lover.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2016, 10:21 AM »
Someone posted the full track on YouTube, and its absolutely amazing!
click!
I keep on looking but something's always missing.

KevinsSong

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2016, 10:38 AM »
click!

lol you got my hopes up!!

nazar.huda

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2016, 02:28 PM »
I hate you Ben.  :-[

BulletproofAngel

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2016, 03:13 PM »
click!
Niiiiiiiice , guess what's stuck in my head now?  :P
"Breaking down the walls in my own mind"-So Alive

Cubed

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2016, 07:17 PM »
Okay, I'm just going to say it:

This is bullcrap. It's a great song going off of the clip, and the official YouTube channel for the band put out every song on the NA/EU album the second the album went live, but we still can't hear this song 2 weeks after the album came out in Japan?

At this point it should be put out by management/the band and no one would be "stealing" anything by getting this song.

To summarize: put the song on YouTube like all the other "Boxes" songs.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 10:49 PM by Cubed »

Acole

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2016, 08:41 PM »

Why at this point vs another?

Bitch to management and fill up some of their boxes. Give them time. Did you try calling the radio stations to get them to play it?

That seems the more organic approach. I mean I know all the normal kids steal things today but perhaps good things come to you and to those around you whom wait. 

Cubed

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2016, 09:03 PM »

Why at this point vs another?

Bitch to management and fill up some of their boxes. Give them time. Did you try calling the radio stations to get them to play it?

That seems the more organic approach. I mean I know all the normal kids steal things today but perhaps good things come to you and to those around you whom wait.

Call a radio station? You mean the ones that wouldn't have the song either and don't play Goo Goo Dolls around here?

I only hear them on Sirius, and even that's rare.

And wait? I'd gladly wait if we knew anything regarding a release date. Apparently they (whomever they are... the band? Management? Record company?) are not interested in this song being spread around. Otherwise it wouldn't have been placed on only one region's version of the album or would have at least put it up on YouTube with the other songs from "Boxes" by now. Hell, I'm sure all of us would pay $1.29 on iTunes to get it as a "B-side."

Acole

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2016, 10:09 PM »
Walk away. It's easier that way man...

There is a semi-valid reason why they get bonus tracks and the US does not. I would be more concerned about what didn't make it on the album. If they didn't want it spread around it never would have been available in the first place. Though I like the idea that it is being hidden.

Yes, a radio station. There is a bunch of radio stations and you are bound to find ONE person on the other end of the phone who will help you out. Its probably a lot easier than typing.

Wait? You say you 'love' the band, you say you want to hear it, you want others to hear them and that management sucks -----------------.

Whatever...let it come to you. That might be the lamest choice of all. It will leak it soon and apparently you are prepared to wait and steal.

I mean, I don't really care because I have the song.

Cubed

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2016, 10:35 PM »
Walk away. It's easier that way man...

There is a semi-valid reason why they get bonus tracks and the US does not. I would be more concerned about what didn't make it on the album. If they didn't want it spread around it never would have been available in the first place. Though I like the idea that it is being hidden.

Yes, a radio station. There is a bunch of radio stations and you are bound to find ONE person on the other end of the phone who will help you out. Its probably a lot easier than typing.

Wait? You say you 'love' the band, you say you want to hear it, you want others to hear them and that management sucks -----------------.

Whatever...let it come to you. That might be the lamest choice of all. It will leak it soon and apparently you are prepared to wait and steal.

I mean, I don't really care because I have the song.

1. Your posts are pretty incoherent. You jump around from point to point and even have spelling mistakes. That statement is not meant to be mean, I'm genuinely confused about what you're trying to say half the time. Proofread.

2. I never said a single thing about management "sucking." Even if I did, who cares? What does that have to do with anything?

3. I also never said I was stealing it. I said it's time for it to legitimately become available. However, if you want to get into semantics: How can I steal something I can't buy?